Thursday, December 29, 2011

Re-Fashioning - Ragtag Garlands

**Update:  the first ragtag garland I made was a gift to my sister-in-law.  She made several this year for friends and family.  I take that as a huge compliment to the popularity of the idea.  I have added these cute ragtag garlands to my etsy store.

So, whether you want to tackle the project or order one, enjoy! **


So, over my Christmas trip back home, I visited the Salvation Army clothing store where dime day happened on all clothing.  Needless to say, I spent a few dollars and walked away with some amazing finds.  I spent a couple hours today cutting apart the pieces I am using for scrap fabric or for refashioning into other items.  I have a couple of aprons cut out already.

I also made several sets of circles for fabric flowers.


And finally, I cut several pieces into strips for a very cute garland idea. 





My suggestions for this are provided:

Stay tuned for more on this re-fashioning experiment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment